I've been doing something new the last few months with my email list that I thought I'd maybe start sharing here as well. About every Friday, I've been sending out a fun collection of links called "the bright list" that includes everything inspiring me from the week. I usually put either a free download or a fun discount in each email too. I won't share any free downloads on the blog, so definitely make sure you're signed up here if you like free phone wallpapers.
THE BRIGHT LIST: A COLLECTION OF EH-HAPPY FINDS FROM THE WEEK:
1. This weekend only: celebrate PSL season with 25% off ALL MUGS. I'd add a NEW fall inspired mug like this or this (or just generally all of these) to my cart. Then use the code PSLSEASON25 to redeem
2. Fall about this idea: why you should make a New Years Resolution in the Fall
3. Go for gold: in case you missed it, the best selling map print series is both southern living magazine and olympian approved
4. Comparison is the thief of joy: why you shouldn't compare yourself to others (side note: if this is something you struggle with, I love this book)
5. Makes my heart happy: loved seeing this sweet moment at Trader Joe's
6. Believe in yourSHELF: why reading is so good for you (and the perfect print to remind you of that fact)
7. Be an adventurer: the best places to travel to in October and the best way to commemorate your travels
8. Best friends forever: how to create stronger friendships (And while we're being extra about making friends, I love sending these in the mail, sometimes with a gift card, just to let someone know I'm thinking about them)
9. Do less: the importance of doing nothing and the art of staring into space
10. On my wish list: a cool alarm clock for anyone on the no-devices-before-bed bandwagon | this cozy coral sweater from J. Crew | this 1,000 piece puzzle (the best cold weather activity) | a belt bag for under $50 | a classic faux fur vest | this black bee belt | the chicest transitional sweater dress for $30 #targetforthewin
Happy weekend! XX
PS-- if you haven't already, comment HERE to let me know what the best book you've read lately is.