October 28, 2020
The October EHappy List
Happy November! Here is my EHappy list series of the latest behind the scenes, inspirations, & obsessions. If you want to receive this via email each month, sign up here.
- October's bestselling items: the 2021 wall calendars & the personalized pet mug
- In case you missed it: the NEW confetti hearts wall book, Toronto now available in the map series, & all the holiday cards
- Get excited about November with the new wallpaper download
- Currently on repeat: Mattie Leon's All the Time & Ruston Kelly's cover of All too Well (more favorites on my Spotify)
- To do list: give random words of kindness, vote & add this "too perfect for words" movie to your calendar
- Things I want to paint: this dreamy ferris wheel, this coffee moment, & all the cake
- LOL: what these TV characters would be doing during the pandemic according to the people who wrote them
- My latest art obsessions: these 18 art structures, these pop art inspired food paintings, this water balloon pavilion, & Lara Fowler's modern twist to classic paintings
- Take notes: how to invite joy into your daily practice, why looking on the bright side works, & tips for staying cheerful this winter
- Recent reading favorites: A Man Called Ove & The Bookish Life of Nina Hill (you can check out all my book reviews here on my IG story highlights).
- Current obsessions: this cookbook (I've never bought a cookbook before but my sister Nell was sending me so many great recipes from this that I had to have it), a cozy & chic Amazon sweatshirt, these foldable storage baskets, the newest season of RomComPods (such a great, lighthearted podcast listen), tanning face drops & this moisturizer (the brand sent me this last year and I liked it so much I bought it)
- On my wish list: this ruffle sweater, this top rated cooking pan, this cookbook, & a holiday inspired puzzle like this, this, or this