1. Can you make a map print of_________?
No, but thank you for your interest! Due to the overwhelming number of inquiries received, city prints cannot be made on a case by case basis. The best way to get a print in your hands is to have a retailer in the area contact about wholesale.
2. I'd love a custom ________! Can you help?
If you're looking to commission an original piece (not a print), please email here.
3. Do you still sell __________(insert item)?
Thank you for your interest! If it's not available at evelynhenson.com, it's no longer for sale.
4. This is a gift! Can you exclude pricing and send a gift note with my order?
While we are unable to add gift notes at this time, pricing information is always excluded from order receipts, so your recipient will not see the price. Additionally, you can opt to "send as a gift" at checkout so your recipient can get an email notification that a gift is on the way.
5. Where do you get your frames?! Do you sell this (insert request) one?!
We work with a framer to have art prints professionally framed, and you can choose this option at check-out if you're interested. You can also view the EH framing guide here for additional options.
6. Do you collaborate with brands?
If you're a blogger, you can apply to be an affiliate for EH here.
If your brand or company is looking to partner with Evelyn, please email here to receive a media kit with more information.
7. What art materials do you work with?
So happy to hear you want to get into art and paint! There's an entire blog post for you here that talks all about favorite paints, brushes, etc!
8. Can I purchase a digital file?
No--digital files are not available at this time.
9. I'm in Charlotte, NC! Can I come see your studio?
Absolutely! You can contact me to set up a time. Please note that I don't ship shop items out of my studio and usually have very limited inventory in stock, I will have a large selection of original art available.