April To Do List
Happy April, friends! Start celebrating all things Spring with the latest to do list below. If you're new to the EH world, we put together monthly lists to help you lead a more brightly decorated life, where we celebrate the little things and spark fun wherever we go! It's the ultimate guide to living life to the FUNNEST!
- Play in the April showers: Soak up the sunshine and the rain this month!
- Paint Easter eggs: Get crafty with an Easter themed DIY. If you need inspiration to get started, we're obsessed over these confetti eggs, these nail polished marble eggs, and these glittery eggs. Hop to it!
- Have a rainy day movie marathon: You could pick a few Oscar nominated films like La La Land, Moonlight, and Hidden Figures for a mini-Oscars night, or get your best friends together for classic rom-coms like Miss Congeniality, How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days, and 13 Going on 30.
- Spring clean your closet: As you bring your summer clothes to the front of your closet, use these questions as a guide for getting rid of clothes and clearing out space.
- Buy brunch for a friend: Because life's sweeter with kindness, friends, and extra coffee! Bonus points if you use the opportunity to try out a new brunch spot while you're at it, too!
- Plant a tree for Earth Day: Earth Day is April 22nd. Click here to learn more about how to get involved!
Have a wonderful April! If you cross anything off this BDL to do list, be sure to share by tagging @evelyn_henson on instagram and/or by using the #brightlydecoratedlife hashtag! XX