Top Moments of 2016
Happy 2017 everyone! I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start! I unfortunately still haven't recovered from the Christmas craziness quite yet and I haven't felt especially inspired to paint as a result. After developing a seriously annoying cold and then getting into a parking garage fender bender, I decided the universe was telling me to take a small break. So, this week has mostly been a lot of rest and reflection! Before fully diving into the new year on Monday, I wanted to share some of my favorite art moments from 2016:
- Getting involved with Make-a-Wish CWNC! I started a monthly class (called paint-a-wish!) in which all the proceeds benefitted Make-a-Wish CWNC. With your support, the classes raised enough money to grant a child's wish. The local chapter also invited me over to their office to paint a mural for them!
- Being featured as one of Domino's top artists to follow on instagram!
- Creating an exclusive art collection for one of my favorite online decorating shops Society Social.
- Teaming up with Staples and Prismacolor to create a coloring book printable on their site!
- Live painting for the first time at an event for the Knot.
- Creating a limited time art collection to raise money for the Winship Cancer Institute during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Launching my greeting card collection! (See here)
I hope your first week of the new year has been a good one! XX