Thank you for being here and being interested in my art. I'm so appreciative of everyone who follows along--whether it be through this monthly email, instagram, tiktok, pinterest, wherever! I recently added an option to stay posted via text as well.....
Get 15% off
To celebrate, text subscribers will get 15% off (cannot be combined with other offers such as wholesale purchases).Sign up here!
This month's EHappy Moments:
1. Bringing my Barrington Gifts tote collaboration with me on a road trip to Georgia. I'm so honored to work with Barrington Gifts on our latest boots print (available in blue and tan). I'm obsessed with this bag and it was the perfect tote bag for my road trip to Georgia for my sister's wedding (she was the prettiest bride!). The bag fits everything from my laptop to my parents' new puppy Kirby.
You can personalize a tote, pouch, and more here with your initial or monogram.
3. Completing my new recipe journal I've gotten to where I really enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. I've been craving something where I could write down some of my favorites all in one place. This hardcover journalhas everything I wanted from hardcover binding and large 8.5x11 pages that give me plenty of room to write down the entire recipe.
I keep thinking the journal would be such a cute gift to give already filled with recipes too!
5. Seeing my "Botanique" Wallpaper in Lauren Crawford's home Can't wait to see the Botanique wallpaper installed in Lauren Crawford's daughter's room. Launching wallpaper this year was such a huge undertaking and it brings my heart so much joy to see the prints bringing sunshine into other people's homes.
6. Finalizing my holiday card collection for 2022! I know, I know--it's not even October as I type this, but I paint these so far in advance and have been waiting to share some of these since early summer! If you want to stock up on cards before the holiday craziness, head right this way to see the new card designs, which include everything from dogs to hot sauce.
7. Getting to send the "Jane Goodall" print to this sweet girl! Grace Hamlin's daughters have dressed up as both Jane Goodall and Amelia Earhart for Halloween so it was so sweet and special to send them these pieces from my portrait series. When I painted these a few months ago, I actually was picturing the prints hanging in pairs in a little girls' room. You can explore the entire portrait series here.
8. Updating my NYC art for a new wallpaper print! Now that I have a wallpaper line and have been working towards fabric, I keep thinking about how there absolutely must be a couple "city toiles" in the mix. I decided to start with NYC (which I first painted almost s decade ago) and updated all NYC products to match. You will find originals from that here, as well as a new art print & gift products. The coordinating wallpapers can be found here (the blue one can be color customized by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
I am not sure how many cities I will add to my wallpaper line, but Charleston will likely be the next addition and you can DM me your thoughts on instagram @evelyn_henson!
9. Spotting the "Boykin" wallpaper in Mckenzie Fussell's home! Mckenzie Fussell is installing the Boykin printin her home and I can't wait to see what everything looks like.