Stepping into each day on a bright note thanks to these sneakers (which I DIY-ed with gouache paint)! Here is my bright list series of the latest behind the scenes, inspirations, & obsessions. If you want to receive this via email each month, sign up here.
- Two things I'm excited about: this scripted podcast series Rom Com Pods & this Legally Blonde 3 update.
- Father's Day is June 21st! Get a card here.
- Stay organized with the June calendar download.
- Currently on repeat: Brett Eldredge's "Good Day" & Jordan Davis' "Almost Maybes" (more favorites on my Spotify)
- Bookmarking these strategies for feeling better in this challenging season next time I have an off day.
- If you're feeling awkward about how to ask for 6ft, here's a guide for being gracious about it. If you're feeling uncomfortable about wearing a mask, you can reframe it as an act of kindness.
- Get chic done with Jonathan Adler's tricks for upgrading your work from home life
- Looking forward to utilizing this guide for creating inspiration boards the next time I need to style greeting cards.
- In case you missed it, I recently added this NEW confetti sunshine collection inspired by my mural the confetti SUNSHINE wall.
- Fascinated by this article about the unknown genius behind Lilly Pulitzer's colorful prints
- I recently read this Megan Miranda thriller, Evie Drake Starts Over, and In Five Years. Each were wonderful quarantine escapes!
- A few things on my wishlist: a fun & colorful party dress, a floral maxi dress, summer sandals, a personalized straw tote, more of this new sparkling water brand (SO good!), a colorful 1000 piece puzzle like this or this, this book, & all the face masks (this skin reset mask & this waterfacial mask)
Stay safe and well! XX