Map prints styled by Patricia's Palace
Bringing some EHappiness into this scary season with my EHappy list series of the latest behind the scenes, inspirations, & obsessions. If you want to receive this via email each month, sign up here.
- march's best selling items: the EHappiness journal, the map print series, and the things that matter mug
- mark your calendar: Sam Hunt's album Southside (April 3rd), Luke Bryan's album Born Here, Live Here, Die Here (April 24th), & Emily Giffin's new book the Lies that Bind (June 2nd)
- behind the scenes: painting the confetti hearts wall & my dream of creating a trail of confetti murals.
- what's new: a chardonnay inspired mother's day card, an easter card, & a hydrangea inspired blanket (see all new here)
- on repeat: Times Like These by Jack Johnson, After the Storm by Mumford & Sons, & Lauren Daigle (follow my spotify here)
- dancing in the kitchen: 18 pantry meals to try this week
- take notes: how to be good, an interview with Little Fires Everywhere author Celeste Ng, tips for dealing with uncertainty, ways to support local restaurants without leaving home, strategies for calming your mind during a pandemic, & 45 things you can do at home (print these free coloring books for #46).
- to do list: this book list, these tv recommendations, & work-outs from small, locally owned fitness studios like this and this.
- current obsessions: Edward and Annie the aquarium penguins, the views from this cable railway in Switzerland, a baby eating spaghetti, a baby eating ice cream for the first time, Makhi's daily prayer at school, this game of hungry hungry hippo at a nursing home, these twins, this baby learning the alphabet, and all the puppies.
- current wants: this puzzle, this puzzle, and this puzzle (the new yorker puzzles are the best in my opinion)
Stay safe and well! XX