I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready to roll into July (and quite literally might with this bike I painted last summer ---more on that here). In the meantime, here is my EHappy list series of the latest behind the scenes, inspirations, & obsessions. If you want to receive this via email each month, sign up here.
- In case you missed it: travel mugs are now available!!!
- Stay organized: the July calendar download.
- Currently on repeat: Ben Rector's "Thank God for the Summertime," Amos Lee's "Little Light," and Kenny Chesney's "Beautiful World" (more favorites on my Spotify)
- A few things inspiring me: fiat jollys, the Colony Palm Beach, these woven beach bags, & this wandering flower truck Follow on Pinterest here for more inspo!
- My latest art obsessions: a colorful Chicago mural round up, a floating balloon exhibit, Stephanie Roberts' resin creations, & Wayne Thiebaud's collecting guide
- Home chic home: make the stay at home a little brighter with gallery wall inspo via Tory Burch and this art print
- Some #BlackoutBestsellerList recommendations: The Girl with the Louding Voice (a 5/5 Read with Jenna pick and my FAVORITE book of 2020 so far), An American Marriage (a 4.5/5 Oprah pick), Becoming (a 5/5 Michelle Obama memoir), Such a Fun Age (a 4/5 Reese pick), Patsy (a 4/5 Read with Jenna pick), and The Vanishing Half (a 5/5 GMA book club pick)!
- Two must reads: 1. Where the Crawdads Sing (one of the best books of the last few years) 2. This WILD article about the author's family. It makes me want to reread the book to look for all possible symbolism!
- Take notes: "If someone shows you who you are, believe them," & more of the best advice from therapists.
- A few things on my wishlist: a pretty pearl basket bag, this colorful dress, this patterned tank (really just love all things Crosby), a butterfly puzzle, this under $100 J.crew maxi dress, a vitamin C face oil I love, a striped pajama set, this work out tank, an Oprah approved book, & a rainbow pool float
Stay safe and well! XX