I can't believe we are almost to August! Here is the latest behind the scenes, inspirations, & obsessions. If you want to receive this via email each month, sign up here.
- June's best selling items: the hydrangea season print, the confetti sunshine mug, the engagement mug, & the new travel mugs!
- In case you missed it: travel mugs are now available!!! plus a couple more new things (like this ABC print) here.
- Stay organized: the August calendar download.
- Currently on repeat: Ben Rector's More Like Love and TAYLOR SWIFT FOLKLORE! (more favorites on my Spotify)
- Things I want to paint: this pink vespa, these flamingos, & all the Draper James gingham things (thinking about doing a gingham series!)
- My latest art obsessions: Erin Summer's dreamy & colorful photos & Betsy Enzensberger's ice cream inspired sculptures
- Recent reading favorites: This Tender Land and Dream Big (you can check out all my book reviews here on my IG story highlights)
- Dancing in the kitchen with Ashley's watermelon margarita recipe, Jessica's no churn oreo coffee ice cream, and Elisabeth's blueberry scones.
- Travel colorfully: the most colorful places in the world
- Stop and smell the flowers: how to grow peonies in a container
- Current obsessions: this tshirt dress, this Allure mag's Best of Beauty face oil, this ceramic knife for cooking, & my new apple pen for sketching
- A few things on my wishlist: an under $100 colorblock dress, everyday sneakers, a denim headband, pearl flower earrings, this face mask, this top rated moisturizer, the most perfect Frida Kahlo puzzle, this Wayne Thiebaud puzzle, and an art filled coffee table book like this, this, or this to flip through for inspiration.
Stay safe and well! XX