Bringing some sunshine into this snowy/icy February weather with my EHappy list series of the latest behind the scenes, inspirations, & obsessions. If you want to receive this via email each month, sign up here.
- february's best selling items: these original confetti heart paintings (email email@example.com for current availability) & the new EHappy journal.
- mark your calendar: the Southend gallery crawl Friday March 6th at Dilworth Artisan Station & Little Fires Everywhere coming to Hulu in March!
- what's NEW: the 100 days to EHappy journal, a fun collaboration with Acrylic Sticks, & the confetti hearts instagram story filter (free to download)!
- on repeat: This is Us (Jimmie Allen & Noah Cyrus), Heavy (Birdtalker), & Never Give Up On You (Judah & the Lion). For more current favorites, download my painting playlist here.
- dancing in the kitchen:this thai inspired salad , these thai inspired chicken zucchini noodles and this curry chicken soup have all been on my February meal rotation. Next I want to attempt this 5 ingredient pesto pizza & something from this round up of one pot meals.
- take notes: the power of optimistic action, everything you need to know before the November election, how to find & use your strengths, tricks for reading more, the best workout for your personality type, how to be kinder to yourself, & how to revive wilting hydrangeas.
- current obsessions: these self-illuminating tanning drops (mix 1-2 drops into your moisturizer for a summery glow), this cute owl running, the "perfect attendance pencil" viral Iinstagram video, & these high rise skinny jeans (order one size down).
- current wants: a pretty pink blouse, this one piece swimsuit, a pink crossbody, pink sneakers, these simple floral hoops, these sunglasses, this white ruffle tank from Target, the chicest $35 midi dress, & a basic white tee