August 25, 2020
The August EHappy List
Print from the gingham series available here!
Bringing some sunshine into this rainy August with my EHappy list series of the latest behind the scenes, inspirations, & obsessions. If you want to receive this via email each month, sign up here.
- August's bestselling items: the map tumblers & the EHappiness journal
- In case you missed it: the gingham print series
- Stay organized: the September calendar download
- Currently on repeat: Taylor Swift's Invisible String & Chris Tomlin's Gifts from God (more favorites on my Spotify)
- To do list: a balloon backdrop DIY
- Things I want to paint: these floral arrangements, all things the Colony Palm Beach, and these Charleston scenes (Follow on Pinterest for more inspo here)
- My latest art obsessions: The colorful paintings of Alma Thomas, felt portrait artist Sam Sidney & Molistudio's Tennis Series & Amy Sherald's art in Vanity Fair
- Take notes: Be kind anyway & more wisdom from Mother Teresa
- 3 ways to feel better right now: go for a walk, find your inner peace, & look at art, or try watching something from this round up of comforting shows/movies.
- Dance in the kitchen: Ina Garten's 10 best cooking tips & a berry good scone recipe
- Recent reading favorites: Homegoing, The Boys Club (already picked up by Netflix!) and The Book of Longings (you can check out all my book reviews here on my IG story highlights)
- Current obsessions: this sparkling water, these everyday sneakers, this coffee, & this brightening AM eye cream