Thought I'd brighten up this cold January afternoon by bringing back my EHappy list series of the latest behind the scenes, inspirations, and obsessions. If you want to receive it via email each month, sign up here.
- january's best selling items: the brightly decorated life 2020 calendar, the city map mugs, and the "peonies at brunch" art print
- mark your calendar: the taylor swift documentary on jan 31 and the dilworth artisan station gallery crawl on february 7th from 6-9pm. i'll have select items from my website plus original confetti heart paintings there!
- what's NEW: valentine's day cards (personal favorites are the "love you to pizzas" and "I woof you")
- on repeat: maggie rogers' love you for a long time, post malone circles, mike posner stuck in the middle, dan+ shay & justin bieber 10,000 hours, and ryan hurd wish for the world (download my painting playlist here)
- dancing in the kitchen: this minestrone (I did sweet potato instead of regular) and this moroccan flavored chickpea tagine (I'm going to make this with chicken next time) are both great winter-ish recipes to try.
- take notes: the benefits of being kind, how walking enhances cognition, a pretty thought on the marvel of an ordinary life, and the best tips from Vogue's Beauty Secret videos
- add to your bookshelf: good girls lie by jt ellison and the one by john marr (the latter was unanimously loved by my book club which almost never happens)
- current obsessions: this sweater and this sweater (both off amazon), this vitamin C serum (randomly started using this and immediately got compliments on my skin), this dry shampoo, and this bathrobe
- current wants: pink suede flats, a cozy pink sherpa, pink sherpa sneakers, a polka dot sweater, an Allure Beauty approved face mask like this or this, a IRL friend approved lip balm, a pink work out set, and heart earrings