weekend BRIGHT LIST
1. These flower pun bouquets would make the sweetest thank you's for friends. I can't wait to give a few!
2. I've always enjoyed DIY-ing gifts, so this book is right up my alley--especially with Christmas kind of around the corner.
3. How to hang art like Kate Spade #livecolorfully.
4. I love when artists utilize art as a medium for good. This LA based artist humanizes the homeless by painting their dreams.
6. Pssst! In case you missed it----why I'm obsessed with high gloss varnishes. (this is a great read for aspiring artists OR anyone interested learning about how I create my work)
9. How to style your nightstand (mine is a DISASTER right now----so. much. stuff. everywhere!)
10. Need extra seating but don't want to splurge on anything just yet? Check out these 9 modern stool DIYS! I kind of want to make the first one for my little pup Rocky....he's all about a cozy place to sit and I can't work with him in my lap 24/7!
Happy weekend! XX
PS----Want to gift a commission for Christmas? Spots are limited so hurry, hurry! More info. here!