After a few stressful weeks of moving, I happily filled this week with new prints
and new paintings
! I've already talked about the College Prepster prints
, but, in case you don't follow on instagram
, I've also got 5 wood panel flower paintings
in the shop right now that are oh so glossy. Something about the new season and new city has me inspired to mix it up with new materials. I've been playing around with pastel details lately, and I might pick up a few more new things to experiment with next time I make it to the art store.
I'll be working away to add even more work for early Christmas shoppers, but I'll probably
be grabbing stretched canvases next go around. I like the finish look of the wood....but I like the process 10x better with canvas.
Basically if wood panel is your thing, don't miss these
Here's what's on my bright list this week.....
1. A ten minute gallery wall
2. Spotted: one of my floral paintings on this blogging organization guide. Thanks Caitlin!
3. The $0 Nate Berkus Living Room Makeover
4. #Wishlisted: Tory Burch's coffee table book In Color
5. Pssst! The secret to cultivating creative thinking
6. This week's best sellers
7. Interesting question: What would you want your second career to be?
8. Pretty aerial beach photography by Bernhard Lang
9. So happy to have stumbled upon these 5 decorating tips for your first apartment! Perfect timing, yes?!
10. Aaaand another good find: The Ultimate Manhattan Apartment for a 20 something.
Happy weekend! XX