You know, just a few things on my radar lately...
1. We all know I'm obsessed with anemones (see here), so I couldn't resist sharing this Raoul Dufy.
2. Pink Coffee Table Book. Enough Said.
3. With orchid, gingham, and leopard, Katie Armour's apartment shows mixing patterns is officially chic.
4. Thanks to this Bando planner, organization just became fun.
5. If you love a good pattern, Tory Burch Pre-Fall has you covered.
6. Oh la latte, this print is a colorful way to start a morning!
7. Rule #1: You can never have too many flower paintings.
8. Dana Gibson's lumbar pillow making a repeat appearance on the blog because, well, hot pink and leopard.