EH Lately #behindthepalette
Here's a #behindthepalette look at what I've been up to this month! Follow me on instagram to stay up to date with the latest.
2. Finished up a 24 x 26 landscape commission earlier this month! See here for info. on getting your own.
3. New florals are being added THIS WEEK! Sign up for my mailing list to be first to know!
4. In reference to #1, Zoe the Zebra is a close second.
5. I draw a lot of maps, and this is a behind the scenes look on one of my favorites. I worked closely with a client to make a map of the couple's favorite places around Memphis. Maps are so customizable---see here for info on getting your own!
6. This month's mantra: Colorful messes are the best kind of messes
7. Aren't flower fields so dreamy?!
8. Here's a look at my space + my constantly changing wall of art! If you missed it, here are some tips on creating a gallery wall of your own!
9. A sneak peek of one the new arrivals coming this Spring
Your turn----what's been your favorite parts of Feb?!