A BRIGHTLY DECORATED LIFE
5 WAYS IRIS APFEL LEADS A BRIGHTLY DECORATED LIFE
2. Quoted as saying "never be afraid to stop traffic," Apfel believes in making an entrance.
3. Everyday should be celebrated, and Apfel has been noted for living every day with motivation and enthusiasm!
4. Good style aside, Apfel's a true adventurer who values exploration and different cultures.
5. Apfel carries confidence in spades----you might even say it's her best accessory! ;)
10 MUST TRY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES
1. The world's best hot chocolate (according to Buzzfeed & pastry chef Jacques Torres)
10 THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR
1. Family for always being there for an extra hug and a smile.
2. Warm coffee for an extra wake up each morning.
3. Confetti for making the world a happier place.
4. Pumpkin pie for satisfying your sweet tooth.
5. Friends to have movie nights with.
6. Fun lipstick for an extra boost of confidence.
7. Music and a hairbrush for the moments when you can't help but have your own concert in front of the mirror.
8. A comfortable bed filled with tons of pillows to plop down on after a long day
9. Puppies because they’re just plain cute.
10. Pinterest for access to an endless number of cookie recipes.
5 WAYS KATHARINE HEPBURN LEADS A BRIGHTLY DECORATED LIFE
2. Her unconventional lifestyle, strong personality, and refusal to play into Hollywood's rules created new possibilites for the modern woman.
3. Hepburn knew how to make an entrance. By wearing pants instead of skirts, she eventually made trousers fashionable for women. #trendsetter
4. A graduate of Bryn Mawr College, Hepburn had intelligence in spades.
5. Her ambitious spirit and hard work won her four Academy Awards.